Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother Loving Day!!

Dylan's school did an adorable little song and dance for Mother's Day on Friday... kids did a song of "I'm a little teacup" and "You are my sunshine." Let's just say that my Guitar-Loving punk of a kid was dancing to the beat of his own drum. The other kids were so stoic and standing up straight while my kid was flailing arms and booty dances. Classic Rockstar Dylan. Afterwards, the kiddos served the parents drinks and snacks and we got these cuties:

2009-05-08 Mothers Day School (6)

2009-05-08 Mothers Day School (9a)

And because you know I could never resist, some Mother Loving from Justin and Andy... Happy Mother's Day, everyone!!

4 comments:

shannon said...

loved the new video. had to tivo justin on snl!!
happy belated mom's day.

Heather said...

love the picture of Dylan! too cute!

twinsand2boys said...

Cute pics...darn, the video is no longer available. Ill have to see if my kids DVRd it.

Anonymous said...

[ ... ] link is being shared on Twitter right now. @zenx, an influential author, said RT @1ndus: Xtreme [ ... ]