Monday, May 05, 2008

New shirts...

Just a quickie post to show you the awful things Jason and I ordered from T-Shirt Hell...I swear we aren't bad people, we just have a dark sense of humor that is supported by businesses like tshirthell.com who we have bought quite a few cute tees from, including Dylan's "Cuter than Baby Jesus" shirt that might have made it onto a family Christmas card a couple years ago. For some reason, I like to buy these shows that I know better than to wear in public, thus making them pj's...where is my "Dick in a box" shirt, come to think about it...but these will totally be worn Memorial Day weekend because it is Andrea time and if there is something my sister likes, it is shizz like this...

In honor of Wii mania, Jason's:
wiid

And partly because I love my gays and partly because I was kind of irritated at a post on some other blog about how gays stole the rainbow:
rainbow

If you have the stomach for it, that site is hilarious. And I have Aunt Diane to thank for introducing me to it, wassup!!

4 comments:

Kache said...

Those are good, that site's always good for a laugh.

Unknown said...

haha -- dh will love these -- and i hear ya on the rainbow thing!!!

shannon said...

love em. so off to check out that site!

Unknown said...

ROFLMAO...off to check out the site.