Thursday, June 08, 2006

Brandy, you're hired...

Thought I should acknowledge that I got a j-o-b today and so if I pass my test this weekend, I should be receiving a paycheck in August...whoo hoo. How long until they realize their mistake? I imagine I will be teaching a class of Seth Cohen's and they will all be smarter than me

Also, completed a mini album yesterday but took until this morning to get an online representation completed. It's a baby album for my friend who had a shower this weekend that I missed. Got to use up an entire Crate Paper pack - it is about time! Here it is...
2006-06-07-pablo-album

6 comments:

shannon said...

congrats again!
and a class of seth cohens. i think your wit would put them right in their place if there was any way they were smarter than you! ;)

Heather said...

looks awesome! Good luck tomorrow!!

Unknown said...

Congrats on the new job. Good luck on the test, I'm sure you'll ace it! That baby book is awesome, great job!!

Kache said...

Congrats again on the job! Like the looks of that mini album too

Unknown said...

Congrats on the job!! Good luck on the test! yeah, what Shan said. And that album is adorable!!

Jaime said...

Congrats on the job and the baby book looks awesome!