Wednesday, April 04, 2007

No talent hacks

What is up with American Idol and the no talent hacks that keep making it through? I think I get the Sanjaya Malakar thing, people have latched on to a cause and they want to mock the system and let his little sissy bird voice be heard week after week, but Haley Scarnato? Every week the best the judges can say is "Nice tits" and still. I guess Gina Glocksen should've spent less time practicing her song and more time adding those little chicken cutlets to her bra because that seems to be how America is voting.

Here's a pic from the first time I noticed that Haley had realized that her only hot commodity was her booty... heaven knows I wear itty bitty shorts with heels all the freakin time. That's all for now. Just needed to vent.

showing-some-leg_300x433

Bye, Gina. I wasn't ever going to vote for you, but at least you can sing. But the tongue ring is like ten years ago. It is hard to be a rebel when every sixteen year old has beat you to the punch. Be a rebel and wear full clown makeup, I'd vote for that. Just don't be creepy like Anna Nicole in that video, bleh

6 comments:

Kache said...

That is why I can't sit through AI anymore. I barely watched last season. But with all the clips of Sanjaya, etc I've managed to hear some of them sing and the losers are hanging on, not sure how.

Heather said...

dude. we vetoed even watching it anymore. refuse unless the ratty ass mop head gets voted off. ugh.

Unknown said...

No more AI here either. Ugh is right Heather!

Breana said...

i'm with you girlies, can't watch it, but I haven't been a fan since Kelly...

Jaime said...

Wish I knew what the hell you were talking about...I don't watch AI, so I'm clueless!

shannon said...

never watched it... but you still crack me up!