Friday, October 05, 2007

Have to vs. Want to

Yup, obligations have taken over my life and that sucks. It is one of the pitfalls of the holiday season, doing things because you have to instead of doing things because you want to and sometimes it straight up sucks the joy out of activities. This weekend it is the craftfair with Shana. I don't know why I agreed to it except that the prospect of making money off of this craft seemed nice. Now I would settle for my sanity. I have been obssessed with producing volume and with a toddler attached to me 24-7, it hasn't really happened. I am irritated because I have a sneaking suspicion that my altered clocks no longer run, that people aren't even going to want this crap and that I just can't seem to get it all done. Doesn't help that Dylan woke up about five times last night, keeping me up between 1-3 (I thought Jason magically slept through this but he said he dealt with it before he went to sleep) and I could break at a moment's notice. Karen is taking Dylan this afternoon so that might help me out, but I could possibly be too far off the deepend to help at this point. Ugh to the infinite power.

As a superficial happy ending to this, here's my 12 on the 12th, which was actually 12 on the 19th because that's when I finally did it and I haven't shared it because it was in this issue of RSC. Clearly it was a really exciting day, but it is what it is...this also means I've updated my scrap blog at http://brandyproductionsscrap.blogspot.com/ if you want to make sure you are caught up on anything I've made in the last couple months. Between all the teams, a lot slips through the cracks...
RSC-Oct-Sept-07-12-on-12

2 comments:

Heather said...

I don't know what picture cracked me up more- Dyl with that hat on, or the one that has your onion in it! rofl- gotta get the digi down for mine... and I did my 12 on the 12th, just haven't updated it yet...

shannon said...

love your layout!
and i hear ya on have to vs. want to...
hope things settle down a bit...