Saturday, April 29, 2006

Bad habits

It never fails, it is just my pattern. I have an obsession with purging my collection of ugly stuff, and so I tend to try and use it and get rid of it resulting in many LO's in an ugly pattern and pretty paper left to rot in my stash. Smart, Bran. Anyways, I was at Heather's the other day and she had a pack of Bazzill that she couldn't recall the origin of. I recognized it as the Feb kit of Center City Designs that I was not crazy about. To put it in perpective, I had used it once, which is pretty unlike me. Some of the patterns aren't that bad, but some are ugh-a-roo. So of course the mission is planted deep within my heart to purge my stash. Among the things I have made today, several more things will be posted tomorrow though, and sorry about the crappy copies, they look all uneven and bendy:
(a redo)
(redo too)
(grad card)
Also felt like embarrassing my small child, so here are these photos of Dylan reading on the potty... we interupted a good part of story I bet...

5 comments:

shannon said...

great job with those papers!

Kache said...

I don't remember if I even opened this kit! Not my favorite either, but great job with the pages!

Unknown said...

I like the pages you did with this paper! It was very hard paper to work with, but I liked what I ended up with. Cute potty pic!

Heather said...

so stinkin' cute!

Unknown said...

Lovin' the potty shot!!!! Great job with that kit. I found it was kind of hard to work with but I did like my LO's when I was finished.