Sunday, January 15, 2006

Calm before the Storm

Whoa, a dry spell. I hadn't scrapped since Monday until Friday when I made a card for Ayden. I suck and forgot to take a pic, sad. Then I was starting on something yesterday but wasn't done by this morning when the challenge was posted. The weekly challenge basically gets me out of bed Sunday morning (and Dylan, but you know what I mean). So I went straight for it and got this.

My real creative block is being limited to KNK kits only. Looking back, I assumed I got that ribbon from the shopping area of KNK but I am not even sure. Oh well. It says "before the" in the circle, but the lighting was too bright when I took the pic.

1 comment:

Heather said...

I didn't even get a chance to see the card!! :( DRY SPELL??! You call 5 DAYS a dry spell?!!? Sheesh. Try 5 months...